Singapore is a hub to the Asia Pacific region due to its strategic location at the crossroads of international trade and shipping routes and its free trade policy.
Our highly experienced local Singapore team is supported by our network of Asia Pacific facilities, including Beijing & Suzhou in China, Japan, India and Korea, providing access to a global network with a local presence.
We work closely with clinical trial Sponsors to define the best distribution model for each study, realizing cost and performance efficiencies across the entire Asia Pacific supply chain.
- Importation/Exportation services including serving as Importer of Record, tax and duty payments, and customs clearance
- GMP storage at ambient, controlled ambient (15°C to 25°C), refrigerated (2°C to 8°C) and frozen (-15°C to -80°C), as well as ambient and refrigerated controlled drug storage, and beta lactam antibiotic storage
- Secondary packaging at ambient or refrigerated temperatures, as well as light-sensitive secondary packaging
- In-house labeling, including cold chain, and expiry date labeling/relabeling
- Comparator sourcing
- Clinical Ancillary Management
- Pick & pack and distribution services that include temperature management and monitoring for local, regional and international shipments
- Clinical supply returns / storage / destruction service
Download the site capabilities fact sheet to learn more about this location.