The Weil am Rhein cryocenter is our first dedicated Cell & Gene therapy storage and distribution facility in mainland Europe. This location is designed to support BioSafety Level I and II, packaging, labeling and distribution of GMOs or advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMP).
- GMP cold storage for MCB/WCB, drug substance, drug product, patient samples, and raw materials associated with ATMPs
- Kit production for apheresis or patient sample collection or dose administration
- Multi-language, patient specific secondary labeling; Just-in-Time options available
- Customized secondary packaging solutions to protect drug product during transportation
- Batch record execution for chain of custody documentation
- Qualified Persons (QP) Release
- Cold chain logistics and specialty courier services utilizing qualified fleet of shippers
Please download the site capabilities fact sheet for more information.