Ahmedabad, India (Domestic Tariff Area)
This new facility is 30 minutes walking distance from our Special Economic Zone (SEZ) main facility (Free Trade Zone).
This site offers high quality and cost competitive clinical packaging and distribution services to support local clinical trials, i.e. local product local market.
- GMP temperature & RH-controlled storage at ambient (15°C to 25°C), refrigerated (2°C to 8°C) and frozen (-20°C to ±05°C)
- Controlled drug and beta lactam antibiotic storage
- Primary (ambient-only) and secondary packaging at ambient, refrigerated and frozen temperatures, with support for
- Secondary kit assembly
- Syringe, pen and auto-injector assembly
- In-house precision label printing, including Just-in-Time services
- Comparator sourcing
- Clinical Ancillary Management
- Pick & Pack, and Distribution services that include temperature management and monitoring for domestic shipments
- Clinical supply returns / storage / destruction service
Download the site capabilities fact sheet to learn more about this location.